Foundations’ Camp programs combine fun and exciting sports and outdoor activities with educational curriculum and projects. Our lead teachers are degreed teachers, with an average ratio of 1 teacher for every 12 children in each camp. Foundations is nationally accredited by NAEYC & SACS-CASI and upholds these high standards during the Camp program.
Summer Camps: Rising Pre-K through Rising 6th Grade
(Looking for younger age camps? Visit our year-round toddler and preschool program info pages.)
Students can lose up to 30% of their school-year progress in Math, Reading, and Spelling over the summer.* Combat summer learning loss in a fun way, with Foundations engaging summer camp program.
For school age students, Foundations offers camps for rising Pre-K through rising 6th grade, where students are grouped by age (rising Pre-K, rising K/1st students, rising 2nd/3rd grade students, and rising 4th/5th/6th grade students).
• Flexible Schedule: Register only for the days you need
• Education Degreed camp directors
• Low Teacher to Child ratios (other camps have up 25 kids per teacher! We average 1:12.)
• Engaging Weekly Themes
• Weekly Activities include STEM activities, Art, and themed projects
• Weekly on-site events bring the summer fun to the kids (limited travel for their safety)
• Academic reinforcement through journaling, tutoring, reading, spelling, and math refreshers, all presented in fun, creative ways
• Daily play in the multi-sport gym, with gymnastics equipment and rock wall